Thursday, January 17, 2013

More Ponies. Loikamania!

Hey Y'all!

Quick one today-- I'm busy as shit. Just wanted to post up some of the new My Little Pony covers that have made their way online (I just finished my 17th so you'll be seeing a few more updates like this, I'd guess.)

First up though:
LOIKAMANIA!
 Me and the Garage Art Studios guys talk to Pat at the Loikamania podcast! For a long, long time. If you've ever wondered what its like working in the studio with us and you've got a couple hours to kill click HERE.

Aaaand.... Ponies!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic #3 Hot Topic Variant
Pre-order yours HERE.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic #4 & 5 Midtown Comics Variants 
These are gonna be super sparkly. Available Here and Here.

My Little Pony Micro Series #1 Rainbow Dash Third Eye Comics Variant
Available HERE.

My Little Pony Micro Series #1 Rainbow Dash Larry's Comics/Jetpack Comics Variant
Not available yet. Just a preview. Check back at Larry's & Jetpack often. These'll be cheapest right when they're released.

OK that's it for now. Hopefully I'll pop in with a new print in the next few days. And of course, we'll see some of you in Phoenix next weekend.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment