Monday, September 13, 2010

Podcast Interview: Horseshoes & Hand Grenades


Just a quick update today. I did a short interview with Steven and Ashley at the Horseshoes and Hand Grenades podcast. We talked briefly about my comics stuff but mostly we just talked about the boobs of Dragon*Con.

So if you're into hearing me talk about boobs for 20 minutes-- this one's for you!

Also while you're there, check out this video interview they did with my man Chris Moreno from inside the mouth of the Dragon*Con madness.

I'll be back with new art soon. In the meantime if you want to see me draw some stuff- make sure and check in at the 1 a day blog where I draw y'know, 1... every day.

2 comments:

  1. It was awesome having you on, Tony!! We'll do it again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan, dude. Always got a lot to talk about.

    ReplyDelete