Sunday, March 15, 2009

Welcome!

Hey internet,

So this is my blog (aka, "website that I don't have to web-design at all"). If you're here, I'd imagine you know who I am, but in case you don't... My name's Tony, I write and draw comics. Also I read a lot of comics and books and I watch a lot of movies and visit a lot of internet web pages.

On this blog I will show you what's going on with what I'm drawing or writing. I'll probably also tell you what I'm reading or watching from time to time. If I go on a trip, I will most likely post pictures of it here for you to enjoy. Basically, all the stuff that everybody else does on their blogs-- I'll do that here. Only difference will be that it'll be my artwork and whatnot on here instead of theirs.

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to bookmark me or link to me, add me to your blogroll, RSS, whatever it is you like to add people to. And check back often to see what I'm up to.

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment